Wednesday 15 October 2014

Unit 9 restaurant conversation

Waiter: ...Follow me.  Is this table okay?
A: Yes, thank you.
Waiter:  Here are your menus.  I'll be back in a few minutes.
              ...
              Would you like to order a drink first?
A,B,C: (beer, wine, Soft Drinks or nothing) ...
Waiter:  Now, are you ready to order?
A: I'll have _____
B: I'd like ______
C: I'll have ______
Waiter:  OK, that's __(Name the three orders)___ .  I'll be right back with your orders.
              ...
              Here is your ___, your ___ and your ____.
              ...
               Are you enjoying your meal?  Can I get you anything?
A,B,C: ____

...
Waiter: Can I get you anything else?
C:   No thank you.
Waiter:  Then I'll be back with your bill.
               ....[give bill]
A,B,C: OK, the bill is ____. How much is the tip?
             ...

Waiter:  Thank you.  Come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment