Tuesday 9 March 2010

Unit one writing

Dear Students,


I’d like to tell you about myself. My name is Brian. I’m from Canada. I’m married and I have a son. I teach English in Busan. I live in an apartment near the sea. I usually teach five days a week. I love teaching. Of course, I spend a lot of time talking with my students. Every morning, I get up early to get my son to school. Then I go to work. After work, I exercise. At night, I surf the internet, read books with my son and play with him.


I like to travel. I always enjoy visiting new places and meeting new people.


Good luck with your English.


Yours,

Brian






Dear Students,


I’d like to tell you about myself. My name is Brian. I’m from _______(1)______Canada. I’m married and I have a ____(2)________son. I teach English in Busan__________(3)______________. I live in an________(4)___________apartment near the sea. I usually teach five days a week. I love teaching. Of course, I spend a lot of time talking with my students. Every morning, I get up early to get my son to _____(5)___________school. Then I go to work. After work, I exercise _______(6)__________. At night, I surf the internet, read books____(7)_______ and play_______(8)_________.


I like to travel. I always enjoy (9) .


Good luck with your English.


Yours,

Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment