Tell me what is happening at my apartment complex. Use "After" and "Before", "From" and "To", and "Starts at" and "Finishes at".
Tuesday, 19 April 2011
Thursday, 14 April 2011
Thursday, 7 April 2011
The midterm exam will take place over two class between April 13 and 19. Half the class will attend the first day and half the second day. Brian will ask each student 5 questions from the list below. The exam is based on Units 1 and 2. Examples and appropriate answers will be discussed in the final class before the exam.
1) What's your family name?
2) Where in Korea are you from?
3) What's your email address?
4) How's it going? How are you? How are you doing?
5) Do you live with your parents? On campus? …
6) Ask Brian 3 introduction questions - age, nationality, major, job, hobby, …
7) How many people are there in your family?
8) What do your parents do for a living?
9) What does your father do in his free time?
10) Look at a picture. What does s/he look like?
11) Look at a picture. What is s/he doing?
12) Look at a picture. Where is Brian?